Sunday, June 26, 2011

Out and About Club shot!

Hey everyone just a quick update/fun post.
I love to go clubbing, it's so much fun! I frequent a club called First Ave on Saturday nights for an event they call Too Much Love. It's a great mix of people and it's always a good time! There is always a photobooth set up there where City Pages takes pictures of anyone and everyone! It's great fun and always a surprise because you are not sure if you will show up on the website or not. Well I just wanted to share this awesome picture that I got from last nights clubbing endeavor. 


I love rocking Gyaru-O everywhere even to the club! I think the shot turned out so Badass I love it. 
That is my friend Alina next to me we usually go out together she is a blast to party with! 
Until next time!

-Rock Your Style Everyday-

No comments:

Post a Comment