Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mini-Meet Pics!

Hey everyone! I am here with an update of this past weekend. COCO from BulaklakTribe visited Emily and Me this past weekend as she couldn't make it for this weekends Mini Apple Mini Soda Meet-Up.
Unfortunately I had to work the majority of the weekend but we still has fun!



Here is what I word on Friday of the event, Miri styled my hair in a new way and I really like how it turned out! Much softer in style instead of hard spiked edges.




Here is all of us hanging in the bathroom haha REAL GALS. We took her to a gay club and we had a blast! 




Us again hanging at a club, I couldn't make it on Saturday when Emily took her to the Mall of America, so I only got to see her at night haha. This weekend I am looking forward to meeting a bunch of new gals at the event. I hear it is supposed to rain which sucks! We are still going to have a good time regardless!
Please be sure to check the event page as some things have changed and we added meetup times and locations! 


-Rock Your Style Everyday-

3 comments:

  1. i love you guys<3333333 i love gay clubs! glad u guys had fun!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks toma! We took her to Em and mine's fav gay clubs. =D haha
    We love you too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah! I'm glad you guys hat a fantastic time <3

    ReplyDelete