Monday, October 31, 2011

Exciting News!

So in about a week I will be flying to Kansas City Missouri to help open a new H&M store there! I was really honored to be asked to go help. It's a brand new market for that city so it's going to be CRAZY! I can't believe what an awesome company H&M is to work for. The ENTIRE trip is paid for! Everything from airfare to hotel, I even get a certain amount of money each day for breakfast, lunch and dinner and let me tell you the amounts they are giving me are crazy. Like, I have made the amount of money they are giving me last WEEKS and I am getting this daily! I will be there for 2 weeks and I'll be there helping get the store ready to open for about a week then be there for the grand opening! I don't know if any of you know this but H&M frequently pairs with a designer to produce designer garments for lower prices and this time it's VERSACE! and lucky me the Kansas City store will be getting it!!! I already have my eye on some pieces. If you want to check out the full collection just go to www.hm.com you can view the whole collection on there. The area in which the store will be opening is really nice it's called the County Club Plaza, or just the Plaza. You can check it out HERE. There is more shopping to be done around the area so I am excited for that as well. Even though I will be working I am totally going to treat this as a mini vacation. Hopefully I will remember to take pictures to share with you all! 

-Rock Your Style Everyday-


2 comments:

  1. Oh that is really exciting indeed! Hopefully this will lead to more opportunities for you to grow within the company! Business trips tend to have great food allowances, make sure to use it all!!

    Oh maaaaan, there are several things I really want from the Versace collection, especially the gold medallion bracelet, but its not coming to any stores here how disappointing :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you !!! <3

    ReplyDelete