Friday, December 2, 2011

recent GETS!! Rocker Gear + Small Update

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts I recently got back from my trip to Kansas City and I had a GREAT time! I met awesome peeps from different H&M's all over the midwest and I also learned a lot of visual stuff I can incorporate back into my own store. I survived Black Friday haha it wasn't that bad because I only worked 7-5 so I didn't have to close. I went shopping today with my overtime money I accumulated in Kansas and I got some awesome stuff! 


Let me break down the pic. 
Far Left- Leopard Print Skull long sleeve with skull cut-out detail on the back Hottpic. $25.00
Next over- Wire Lined vest from H&M. $29.95
Next over- Graphic tee H&M. $12.95
Far Right- Graphic tee H&M. $14.95
Bottom Left- Pyramid Studded Suspenders Hottopic. $12.50
Next over- Distressed high tops H&M. $29.95
Next over- Cross Necklace and Black chain and bead bracelet Hottopic. $12.50 each
Middle- Bullet lined belt Hottopic. $25.00

I think I did pretty good and you can cohesively wear all these things together! I obviously love this color palate as it's pretty much my entire closet haha.

Not much new in my life still working at my awesome job! I am also scouting out apartments in hopes I will be promoted to full time sooner than later. I need to get out of this house, I love my parents and all but I need to be living in the city where all the action is. The burbs are FAR too boring for my taste.

-Rock Your Style Everyday-

2 comments:

  1. How do you like H&M?? I was thinking of applying with them for PT holiday work.

    Did you take photos on your trip? Share them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love working at H&M it's probably the best job I have ever had. I didn't really take any pictures during my trip apart from picture of inside the store but that is boring stuff haha

    ReplyDelete