Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Kawaii.i Fashion Contest!

Hey everyone! KawaiiiOfficial has a contest going on for Japanese Fashion. I would really appreciate you guys voting for me! The most votes get put in the category that the judges pick from!

the grand prize is "taken from KawaiiiOfficial "
You will win $300 worth of the hottest items of the shops that are introduced in Kawaii.i. We will be selecting the items that best suit your styles and interests. For instance, if you do a cosplay, you will win Japanese popular anime items. And if you love lolita fashion, you will get the latest lolita fashion items."

Here is a Direct Link to my entry! 
THE CONTEST IS OVER! CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND THANKS FOR VOTING FOR ME IF YOU DID!

I really appreciate anyone who votes for me thanks everyone!!!

-Rock Your Style Everyday-

3 comments:

  1. Good luck~!
    I told them I didn't like the voting idea, but I guess it was easiest for them :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! =D I hope I do well!

    ReplyDelete